Travel “around the world”. But who can really claim to have traveled all around the world?
For obvious reasons of cost and time, my trip won’t be exhaustive and its aim is not to visit as many countries as possible just to check them on a list.
So to let space for improvisation during this trip, I have chosen to have as little obligation as possible (length of stay, return date, etc.).
Rough itinerary :
• South Africa
• Costa Rica
ROUGH PROGRAM – AND OBJECTIVES:
Cultural tours, trekkings, horse-rides, etc.
– Explore in depth each of those countries
– Dare to go towards the others to take portraits
– Question my own culture
– Learn Spanish
– Meet people / associations / initiatives that contribute to build a better word (respecting the environment and populations)
Volunteering: Via workaway.info
– Discover in depth some countries and their culture
– Create strong links with their inhabitants
– Learn about other ways of life: permaculture, ranches, eco-concepts, etc.
Personal development: Meditation and yoga retreats, etc.
– Increase my practice by devoting myself to these experiences in dedicated places
– Have more self-confidence, learn more from myself
– Find some practice that can be applied to a daily-life, so to have a better personal balance